KETAMINE ASSISTED PSYCHOTHERAPY
Ketamine Assisted Psychotherapy (KAP) has been hailed as one of the most important discoveries in over half-a-century in the field of psychotherapy. It is a safe and highly-effective treatment for treatment-resistant depression and PTSD, as well as an opportunity for healthy individuals to create rapid transformation.
Many of the therapeutic breakthroughs experienced in just a few sessions of KAP are typically only seen after years of traditional therapy.
Cody is pioneering a unique approach to KAP that blends modern therapeutic practices, mindfulness practices, and ancient ceremony and ritual to create deep shifts in conscious experience. Together we will go on a metaphorical and somatic journey from birth to death - and back again. We will incorporate elements of mindful awareness, mythology, the medicine wheel, transformational breathwork, somatic psychotherapy, poetry, and more on this journey.
Break free from old patterns and come back to who you really are through:
- Somatic processing therapy
- Trauma resolution therapy
- Attachment-informed therapy
- Mindfulness-based therapy
- Online Video Sessions, Flexible Schedule
Starting with an unconditional acceptance of who and where you are, Cody combines evidence-based therapies with a heart-centered approach to catalyze transformation and healing in your life. Wherever you are on your journey - be it healing from loss, trauma, and depression or seeking greater fulfillment and depth in your life - Cody meets you right where you are to create powerful shifts in consciousness and long-lasting change.
Mindfulness & Embodiment coaching
For indivuals & organizations:
- Deepen your relationship to the present moment, decrease stress, enhance relationships, and increase your overall life satisfaction through down-to-earth mindfulness practices.
- Improve organizational culture, productivity, communication and job satisfaction through work-place coaching.
- Strengthen executive and leadership presence through deep embodiment practices.
- Address chronic pain through mindfulness-based stress reduction, breath work, and yoga.
- Enhance attention, focus, and energy.
Cody has been a mindfulness practitioner for over a decade and has been teaching publicly since 2013. Cody's approach to mindfulness is a unique, no-nonsense blend of focus, attention, and breath that draws on his experience with many cultures and lineages worldwide - resulting in a thoroughly modern and accessible approach to mindfulness rooted in ancient wisdom.
Relationship & Intimacy coaching
For couples & singles:
- Identify & understand attachment styles
- Enhance desire through an exploration of masculine & feminine polarities
- Establish healthy boundaries
- Learn new ways of communicating
- Practice embodied intimacy
- Attract the partner you desire, create the relationship you deserve
“For one human being to love another: that is perhaps the most difficult of all our tasks… the work for which all other work is but preparation.” -Rilke
Using somatic techniques, a deep understanding of attachment patterns, and conscious relating skills Cody will help you and your partner - or you as an individual - clear old patterns and make way for a deeply fulfilling relationship.
- Explore deep masculine practices
- Re-pattern your relationship to the feminine
- Discover and embody your deepest purpose
- Connect deeply with other men
- Receive nourishment, accountability, honest feedback & support
Cody is passionate about creating depth and purpose in the lives of other men. Drawing from teachers like David Deida and John Wineland, Cody brings his own unique vision of masculinity to the field of men's work. Step into an open-heart, deep purpose, and embodied presence through individual and small group sessions.
Dates and locations TBD - subscribe to newsletter for details.
Speaking Engagements | Retreats | Workshops | Private Events
Cody is a dynamic public speaker and seasoned presenter on the topics of mindfulness and trauma. Cody is also available to design custom retreats and private workshops incorporating elements of:
- Breath practices
- Ceremony, Ritual, & Rites of Passage
- Wilderness & Outdoor excursions